• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD-DVDs for ?7.04 Each | 4CheapCDs

Leaving Las Vegas
    Rambo First Blood
    Terminator 2

Use code HNY08 to bring it down to ?7.04 each. And another 5% with Quidco.

Some cheap-ish blu rays on there too:

Spiderman 3 - £9.40
    Dracula - £9.40
    Hollowman - £9.40
    Hostel Part 2 - £9.40

Probably more, but I stopped at page 4

edit: Use the code HaHa posted above to get the prices down to £8.46
    Last edited by ChrisF; 30-12-2007, 19:11.

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
      Leaving Las Vegas
      Rambo First Blood
      Terminator 2

Use code HNY08 to bring it down to £7.04 each. And another 5% with Quidco.

Cheers for that. Been holding out on getting T2 on HD-DVD for ages now. Finally a chance to pick it up on the cheap
      Last edited by ezee ryder; 30-12-2007, 17:40.

Comment

Are they reputable? It's just, that is SO cheap for Spiderman III Blu-Ray delivered, I'm very tempted, but I've never heard of them!

Comment

I've bought from them once before. Took an eternity to arrive - but then it was a mis-price so didn't expect anything at all!

Comment

They've got a fair few other Studio Canal HD DVDs at £7.04 too, including The Fog, Rambo 2, The Graduate and Basic Instinct, quite tempted to pick them all up actualy at those prices, don't care how long they take to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
              They've got a fair few other Studio Canal HD DVDs at ?7.04 too, including The Fog, Rambo 2, The Graduate and Basic Instinct, quite tempted to pick them all up actualy at those prices, don't care how long they take to arrive.
              Too bad those ones you listed arent released and they dont allow you to preorder them

Comment

I needed a couple of disks to test my HTPC that I'm building so I ordered T2 on HD-DVD and RE:Apocalypse on Blu-Ray for £15 all in. Cheers

Comment

Did anyone get their order? I ordered Terminator 2 but they've cancelled it and refunded me due to not being able to source stock.

Comment

I didn't get mine no - got a warning mail saying they might not be able to get it then 2 weeks later got the auto refund.

Comment

Had all three in the first post cancelled as there was no stock, but last week got an email saying that they had more stock of First Blood in, and recieved it in the post a few days later.

Comment

Working...
                      X