Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Some guy at the Gaming Age forums has posted some imrpessions of Mario Golf. It sounds fantastic and I just pre-ordered it from DVD Box Office.

Anyone else getting it here? Guess we can use this topic to post our thoughts. I liked Mario Golf a lot, but it's Mario Tennis 2 that I'm really looking forward to! I'm unstoppable with Boo.

There are some great inside-joke character names in the running tournament ladder when you play tournament mode. My favorite, and one that is sure to get groans and/or laughs out of Animal Crossing fans - "Sea Bass"!
    Gotta love those Nintendo easter eggs/inside jokes.

Sounds nice! Mario Golf on the N64 was great, as was Mario Tennis. But am I the only one who thinks that Nintendo should be focusing more on new games using new characters and most important new ideas?

While a great few sports titles are great, do we really need them now?

I feel that they'll release these now and say they are getting a few good sports titles on the console - which is great. But we'll see sequals in 2 years or so!

New ideas please Nintendo...

.../me goes off and pre-orders

Comment

it sounds great and i'll be pre ordering from DVDBO later on.

The game is done by Camelot, they may be Nintendo IP's but i doubt they have any staff helping in coding the game. Maybe an executive producer checking over the project from time to time. But yes i do agree Nintendo do need to start thinking of fresh ideas for their existing IP's

Comment

I didn't realise it would be out this soon. I'm definately getting it ASAP.

Comment

Yep will be getting it as big fan of the original...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

me too.

might see if I can find it in town today

Comment

My copyhas been on order for a month now, will be sent out to me on tuesday

Comment

'Raises hand' - I'm in as well. Had it on pre-order for 3-4 months. Will tide me/us over nicely till F-Zero makes an appearance in the US.

Will be a nice alternative to TW'03.

Comment

Wow, if it's made by Camelot (who did everbodies golf) then I'm definately interested! High hopes

Comment

Ive had my dvdboxoffice copy preordered for a month now. I'll be on holiday when it arrives though, same with Winning Eleven 7

Comment

I want soooooooo bad

Even the misses loves Mario Golf \o/ Arrives next week !!!! omg need to sit down.

Comment

I just watched some videos. I didn't know Diddy Kong was in it... 8)

Comment

http://www.mario-golf.com/ updated.

Check it out. This game looks so great. The videos on the site are hilarious too.

Comment

Very fun website - I have my preorder in!! Can't wait!!

Comment

It looks so good, I can't wait for it.
                              Anybody any idea when Goblin arew getting their copies in stock?

Comment

Working...
                              X