Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS2 Chipping available, inc. pre -mods....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Chipping available, inc. pre -mods....

Please now see www.londonconsole.com for all information and pricing etc, or email me at [email protected]...

Also, my proper feedback post is at:

Can anyone who has added to this sticky please repost it to the above link? Cheers!

Apologies for any confusion caused to those still using my old Hotmail address.

Thanks!

Will.

Guys,

Why bother with so many PS2 modding threads when you have someone here (will2003) who can answer all questions regarding the mod AND offer the service?

Comment

Will,

you've nearly sold me on the idea of getting a pre modded PAL jobbie from your good self. Lets see what ebay can do on the old US unit before I take the plunge.

Cash flow problems at the moment.

Comment

p'med about messiah

Comment

Just restocked with lots of new V7 pre-moddded consoles, and am now including a free RGB Scart lead... Also, got stock of new 1.30 firmware Messiah 2 mods, that now support the latest V8 PS2s from all regions.

Thanks again to everyone who has given me business, and especially to Saurian for all the introductions!

Comment

Completey o/t, but I also have 3 Dreamcasts for sale - one PAL, one Japanese with 110v PSU, and one Japanese with 240v PSU,all with one controller and one Scart lead each. Not boxed, but in immaculate shape. ?30 each.

Drop me a line at my usual email address shown above if anyone is interested!

Will.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted in the User Feedback forum... it's really appreciated a lot!

Many thanks.

Comment

This man is a top modder...

Interested in one of your JAP DC's mate, will PM later

Comment

Today I received my modded PS2 V7 (by Special Delivery )from Will (see www.londonconsole.com). He is the mod king. Although I could not pay him immediately, he was patient and very courteous. It has been extremely easy to deal with him. The Messiah'd PS2 works perfectly and everything was wrapped and sealed as new.

This is certainly the man to contact to get your mods.

Comment

Hi i also got my pre-modded PS2 from Will this morning works great, and great packaging. Will is the man. Highly recommend.
                    Going know to post good feedback in the User Feedback section.

Thanks Will.

Comment

Hi Will,

How can tell which version PS2 I have?

Cheers,

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                        Hi Will,

How can tell which version PS2 I have?

Cheers,

Jay
                        This link shows you how to tell what version you have.

Comment

Will - you have mail!

Comment

Will - I want/need my PS2 chipped pronto, but so far no reply.... come on man!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X