• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

229 Blu-ray films reduced in Amazon.com sale

Cars - $19:99
    Ratatouille - $19:99
    Lost - The Complete Third Season - $57:99

Look...there are 229 different films available, have a look here yourself!

My advice is to order under ?18:00 worth at a time, when they've been posted them then it's safe to order another! That way you avoid the import tax when they arrive here.
    Last edited by JP; 19-01-2008, 22:43.

Just new to the BD thing, so these wont play on a PAL PS3?

Comment

Check here and here to see which are region free.

Comment

Dont Amazon declare the actual RRP and not the discounted value on the customs slip?

Comment

Yes, so as long as it's under ?18 as advised you'll be fine.

Depending on the price of the films just order 1 or 2 at a time and as soon as they've shipped place another order if you want.

Comment

Any idea how long Standard International shipping takes to the UK?

Comment

How long does something take to arrive with standard international shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                Dont Amazon declare the actual RRP and not the discounted value on the customs slip?
                I've never had that problem. LAst month I got Veronica Mars seasons 1 and 2 shipped together at $14.99 each without a problem from customs. Though can't remember what the customs slip said, if it stated original RRP's it should have attracted attention.

Comment

Nice one - picked up Fifth Element remastered for about £10 due to the awesome exchange rate at the moment

.. My Last couple blu rays from amazon took about 2 weeks.

Comment

About two weeks is normal but you could pay extra to get it quicker. To be honest I'm only getting these because they are a stupid price lol.

It's worth pointing out that these sales are only up for a day or two sometimes.

Comment

Good stuff, I'm picking up a few discs to boost my collection. Memento and Donnie Brasco for £11.14 including postage? Thanks very much

At those prices it's making an individual order for each disc and paying postage on each one to make sure you don't get hit by customs.

Comment

Bang goes my no spending for 2008! Fifth Element and Teklonkinreet ordered.

Comment

Did anyone order Fifth Element in this? And get it?

I ordered it, along with a few others - they all arived weeks back, but no sign of Fifth Element which was apparently posted at the same time.

Comment

I didn't order it, I did order a few others and had no problems at all though. It may be worth just sending them an email as something went missing for me ages ago and they seem to just send replacements after a couple of weeks if you've not received it.

I can't remember if mine was in the US or the UK shop though but I would have thought the policies for delivery would be fairly similar in both.

Comment

I've fired them an email. Quite a nice system they have in place as it lets you scroll (in an Ajax style) through your orders and pick the ones you're contacting them about. Here's hoping for a speedy replacement

Comment

Working...
                              X