Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GameCube Official Bundles at Gamestation - ?24.99 Each!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameCube Official Bundles at Gamestation - ?24.99 Each!

At my local Gamestation they are doing brand new sealed GameCube consoles for ?24.99. Choose from either Mario Kart, Pokemon or the Limited Edition Resi 4 pack. I dunno if other stores have had some today but it's worth a look.

Cool deal, shame that I don't have any Gamestation store nearby or I'd consider buying one at that price.

Comment

All stores should have got their stock today, all bundles are brand new and sealed up but being sold at the used price of £24.99. Picked up a Resident Evil one myself

Comment

Bah... hope a good deal such as this appears online

Comment

My local one had 5 or 6 in the window on Saturday in pretty much every colour available!

Comment

Mine(Yeovil) had none, only pre owned.

Comment

My local-ish (Basingstoke) apparently aren't doing the offer? When questioned, the guy said they were not doing it because of stock levels?
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Hmm I know for sure that stores were sent a few bundles each, even the smaller branches. The store I work at is pretty small yet we got 4 Resident Evil bundles, 4 Pokemon bundles and 4 normal black one's.

Comment

LOADS in Liverpool at both Gamestations - grabbed a Resi 4 one myself. ;-)

Comment

Does the resi one come with resi 4 game?

Comment

It does indeed.

Comment

Its the full resi 4 bundle with the game and bonus disc and resi 4 gc and pad.

Mine was still sealed too.

For those who want to know, the Resi 4 GC has the digital out AV port on the back too. Should work with a Freeloader then ;-)

Comment

Ok well the Taunton branch says they dont come with the game, just the bonus disc, they tried to sell the game pre owned for an extra £12.99.

I passed as i assumed it came with the game, the bastards.

Comment

Gamestation Leeds had the Mario Platinum Pak, Resi evil 4 bundle and the pokemon Colloseum bundle they said they had some cube only as well but where the same price

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
                              Ok well the Taunton branch says they dont come with the game, just the bonus disc, they tried to sell the game pre owned for an extra £12.99.

I passed as i assumed it came with the game, the bastards.
                              They are being naughty! You get the bonus disc and the full game in the box if you get the Resident Evil pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X