This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amy Winehouse RIP xxxx

She is in the newspapers every day just like Britney, so surely there is mileage in a thread up in this bitch for her too? The latest was her falling out of somewhere with her ridiculous new blonde hairstyle, with a suspicious white blob up her nose. Few days ago Mark Ronson was seen going to her place with something in his hand that looked like The Drugs. Discuss!
    Last edited by Neil; 27-07-2011, 18:45.

I hate her - and I am qualified to say that because I met her once in a bar (Macbar in Camden for those who care) BEFORE she was famous and she was still a gruff minger with an over inflated sense of self importance.

She complained because I got my chips before she did even though I ordered mine 3 minutes and 48 seconds earlier.

Sl*t.

ALthough she has prob done worse things since then.

Comment

There is something startlingly attractive about her.

Comment

It's those gold hoop ear-rings, the true sign of a WINNAR.

Comment

i dont know owt about her, but in one of her vids she looked aight...... so on the strengh of the video i think i would, but that pic above has shown me the error of my ways........... sigh............

Comment

Don't worry 112. There was one point where I would have definately beat the back out of Wine-o, but that time has passed into the mists of time. All I would do now is hang around with her and exploit her for money and drugs.

Comment

Classy........... Seany very classy......... Ima join you on that reflected glory and ish. Aint nothin like being a pest just for money and stuff, i pay my taxes, time for someone else to do the work!

Comment

In that picture she looks like a cross between that strangely alluring chav one off of Corrie who works in Roys Rolls, and Trent Reznor. Crisp fiver for anyone who can demonstrate my threory in picture form.

Comment

Jesus wept. In that picture she looks like Tracy Emin's monkey sister. What a hound.

Comment

Comment

Looks like this girl, but witha bit of Reznore thrown in, I reckon
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                        Jesus wept. In that picture she looks like Tracy Emin's monkey sister. What a hound.
                        LOL. She really does!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                          Prince?

Comment

Glitter.

Comment

I know, but it's uncanny!

Comment

Working...
                              X