• Show
Clear All

Xbox360 The Orange Box ?17.93 @ thehut.com

This damn forum is just plain mean to my bank account

Comment

The Chunkster does it again!
      Nice find dude!

Comment

Looks like it was a pricing error or something possibly meant to be the price for the PC version as they've removed it from sale at the moment and the PC one is at the same price..

I managed to get my order in yesterday so thanks for the head's up Chunky I've been waiting to see this for ?20-ish for a while now

Cheers Olly.

Comment

Not neccessarily the case, when games drop to such a price they won't last long as they'll be inundated with orders.

Anyone know if any of the 'lesser' price comparing websites spotted this little bargain ?

Comment

I dont think so Chunk. I checked HUKD & AVF yesterday & early this morn & nothing, which is a good thing as if it was a pricing error then TheHut might not have accepted/honoured the price if 1000's of ppl had bought it.

Comment

Mine turned up today. I didnt think it would tbh after the deal dissappeared hrs later. & I thought the 4 days waiting period was just thehut putting in a safety measure in case they put the price incorrect so they could 'cancel' my order.

Well done Chunky! I'm well pleased mate!

Comment

As i mentioned in this thread, shops often drop there prices only for a matter of hours and that was the main driving point behind developing the tool. If it didn't appear on find-games or avforums etc then looks like not many people would have got it.

Your gratitude is most welcome

Comment

I got mine today too, so cheers Chunky!

Comment

Got a copy for my bro today - thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                    X