Gamestation 50% More Cash Than Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamestation 50% More Cash Than Trade

Didn't know where to put this thread but this looked the best place.Also had a search and couldn't find any other thread.

Seen this on rllmuk and went today to check it out.Judging by some posts on rllmuk the prices are erratic.

Personally i was delighted.I got ?112 for 4 wii games.

Games were:

tomb raider.
    sims 2. ?55 for these two.
    high school musical with mic. ?27
    mario and sonic olympics. ?30

I was only offered ?12 for links crossbow & zapper and ?8 for kororinpa so it seems they have selected games getting more value.

The deal is supposedly finishing on Friday so worth checking out especially if you have wii games by the looks of some of the posts.

So let me get this straight, they'll give me more cash for a game than they'd give me on a trade-in? That's crazy!

Comment

I was in GS yesterday and didn't see anything mentioned, don't forget, sure you need two forms of ID if asking for cash for part exchanges.

Gamestop (USA) did something similar recently, but it was like trade in four titles and get a extra 20%.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

(bottom box)

Bite Gamestation's hand off if they offer 50% bonus for hard cash. More fool them
      Last edited by VR46; 30-01-2008, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
        I was in GS yesterday and didn't see anything mentioned, don't forget, sure you need two forms of ID if asking for cash for part exchanges.

Gamestop (USA) did something similar recently, but it was like trade in four titles and get a extra 20%.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

(bottom box)

Bite Gamestation's hand off if they offer 50% bonus for hard cash. More fool them
        I was asked for one form of ID with my address.

The only instore adverts were the small trade/cash signs which had 50% deal on them.I noticed them at the wii games display but not at the ps3 games.
        Last edited by JB@XL; 30-01-2008, 09:33. Reason: adding the signs info.

Comment

I believe the offer is 50% more cash than normal, rather than 50% more cash than trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
            I believe the offer is 50% more cash than normal, rather than 50% more cash than trade.
            Correct, so if the cash price originally is ?20 then you will get ?30.

Comment

Has this ended or does it end today? Does anyone know at all?

Comment

Offer is still going on at the store I work at, there is no official end date. The T&C's on the leaflet just say offer may be withdrawn at any time.

Comment

Does anyone know much they offer for Resistance? I might head down tomorrow if I can squeeze a bit of cash out of them.

Comment

I think cash for that is about 6 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      I think cash for that is about 6 quid.

Comment

This offer has now finished.

Comment

Working...
                        X