The Club 360/ps3 ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Club 360/ps3 ?19.99

For those interested this is only £19.99 with any game in Game from friday on both 360 and PS3.
    Stores do not know about this till tomorrow/wed
    Last edited by dvdmike; 04-02-2008, 21:34.

Great, thanks for the heads-up, wasn't looking forward to paying forty quid for it.

Comment

Same here will pick it up with DMC4

Comment

Does it need to be purchased with a new game?
        OR can it be preowned?

Are stores likely to pull all the uber cheap games off the shelves, could it be worth ringing up and reserving myself a £4 copy of PES6 on 360?

Comment

Good deal.

I went for the other offer on HUKD where u could get a yrs worth of FHM & get Condemned 2 & The Club for £35 all in. I dunno if FHM are gonna honour this offer though so I may cancel & go for this instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            Does it need to be purchased with a new game?
            OR can it be preowned?

Are stores likely to pull all the uber cheap games off the shelves, could it be worth ringing up and reserving myself a ?4 copy of PES6 on 360?
            No limits yet (will update if needed) you can buy anything afaik but its being pushed with DMC4 some managers may not let you go too cheep tho

Comment

good deal cheers, think game will be getting the steal tin version of turok on 360 in store? hopefully can pick them both up together

Comment

Its GAME exclusive so yes

Comment

Asked in Game at lunchtime, guy said The Club would be £19.99 when bought with anything else in store – he was about 12 though so wouldn’t take it as gospel.

He also said DMC4 is going to be £40, Limited Edition either £45 or £50 !! if you was thinking along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    he was about 12 though so wouldn?t take it as gospel.
                    Manager then. 99p batteries FTW? Pack of EoJ booster cards?

Comment

I propose a meta-game to see who can get the cheapest item and still get a copy of The Club for £20

Comment

Sounds like an idea, if all else fails, pack of their own brand DS stylus's for £2.99

Comment

I can beat you all

Comment

Taunton branch has some cyber something or other dvd thing for the pc for 29p.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                              No limits yet (will update if needed) you can buy anything afaik but its being pushed with DMC4 some managers may not let you go too cheep tho
                              Will you let us go cheap Mike?

Comment

Working...
                              X