The Club & Condemmed 2 ?29.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Club & Condemmed 2 ?29.00

As per the title, subscribe to FHM (there's a downside to everything eh!!) for 12 months and get these two fellas chucked in for nowt!! Starts off at £34 but here's a £5 discount code too .

Subsription linky: http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/stor...etext=magazine

£5 code: LUVvoucher
    Last edited by Womble9; 07-02-2008, 15:12.

I was tempted by this, but I clicked on the link and it says I get ONE free game (AceCombat6) with a 38 quid subscription. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
      I was tempted by this, but I clicked on the link and it says I get ONE free game (AceCombat6) with a 38 quid subscription. What gives?
      Sorry mate just me being a bit dumb

Link fixed now though .

Comment

Went for it ... didn't like the sound of "in rare cases of excessive demand we reserve the right to replace the free gift", but worth a shot I suppose. Thanks!

Comment

seems like a good idea, although first subscription copy is end of february, superb if you dont mind waiting a month or so for the club
          Last edited by neverevertrevor; 07-02-2008, 15:32.

Comment

I signed up for this last wk & I hope they still honour the deal. My 1st mag will be end of Feb. I'm still waiting for confirmation that the games are still available, as 1000's of ppl signed up even b4 I did. Some ppl signed up for the same offer but with a free Assasins Creed game last Nov/Dec & didnt get the game due to demand. The free gift they got was money off travel vouchers instead.
            Fingers crossed I get the games. If not I'm asking for my money back.

Comment

I was offered first copy as the April edition, which, in the tradition of mags, had a ship date of 28/02 (go figure), but Condemned 2 ain't out till mid-March anyway, so I doubt you'll get the games before then.

Comment

so if you dont get the games, Is FHM a magazine worth reading(or looking at the pictures)

Comment

Originally posted by neverevertrevor View Post
                  so if you dont get the games, Is FHM a magazine worth reading(or looking at the pictures)
                  Doubtful.

Comment

you could choose to pay quarterly, receive the 2 free games, then cancel your subscription after the 1st payment, so £8.50 you get 2 games and 3 issues of FHM, prob not ethical but do you really care and want to have to read that rubbish mag for 12 months if you dont have too.

(I know it works cos I have done it in the past) and am subscribed to this current deal also.

Comment

Yeah but thats abusing the whole reason of this offer, which will mean that those who've paid up possibly wont get their copies, & theres a good chance you'll never see an offer like this again.
                      If u do 'possibly' pull this stint then maybe they wont allow DD in future.

Way ta spoil it for everyone else!

Comment

Who cares though to be honest Tommy, when cans of beans are 2p in the supermarket do you only buy one tin so others can share the great bargins, do you buggers like, you buy all of em and sod everyone else.

They obviously have major issues selling these lads mags like FHM and Maxim and for years they have run these kind of offers, I have had Subs with Maxim where I got £50 of Fish Hair products and cancelled after 6 months cos the mag is so crap but you cant argue for a £1 a issue or whatever the deal is.

Games cost very little to make, the magazine even less considering its mostly adverts for designer clothes and aftershaves (I know i used to be a regualr buyer in the early 1990s of this once half decent mag) If they can offer 2 games for you to sign up, Do you think they care if I cancel after my first DD goes out, probably not, and they havent been in touch to ask why i cancelled or would i like to resubscribe.

Its not like im signing up for it at 3 different addresses to get 6 games for free to sell on ebay is it for profit only. They will most likely end up on here soon after for someone on the cheapness threads.

Ive never said im holyier than Thou mate, but its hardly a criminal act cancelling before the 12 months is up. Once you get the mag and see how its declined in quality you will agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                          Games cost very little to make,

Comment

The only problem with cancelling early is that you signed up for 12 months and one of these days there gonna start passing these to debt collection agencies to collect the money they are entitled to. Is it worth the risk.

Comment

I just got a confirmation letter from FHM and sega, saying they will be dispatching both games together after condemned 2 comes out on the 14th march. yay!!

aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X