Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[12/02/08] 3 for 2 Blu-rays at Amazon.com

Not had one of these for a while.

This time Amazon have 180 titles spread across the different studios instead of doing it one studio at a time.

The films are split up into four categories.
    1. Action & Adventure (61 titles)
    2. Drama & Family Friendly (42 titles)
    3. Suspense & Horror (42 titles)
    4. Comedy & Other Great Flicks (41 titles)
    They have some stuff which wasn't in the earlier sales such as these:Check here to see which are region free and if possible, to be certain of avoiding import tax just keep your pre-sale total price below £18:00/$35:00.

EDIT:
    I should point out that I've had a look through them and as I expected, there aren't three films with a pre-sale price of below $35:00.

Remember that you will be liable for import tax over that price but most people seem to get away with it anyway.
    Last edited by JP; 12-02-2008, 20:08.

It says you'll see a credit in your cart, but that doesn't appear to be the case? It seems to be letting me go through to the checkout without indicating that I'll be paying any less than what the three BDs would've cost anyway?

Comment

It adds it at the last stage just before you confirm the order. I've not bought anything yet but I always run through these offers before posting them to make sure they are OK.

3 X $20:95 = $62:85
      $62:85 - $20:95 = $41:90/?21:36
      $41:90/?21:36 + ?6:09(p&p) = ?27:45/$53:80

Give or take a few coins due to currency conversions it works out fine.

Comment

Ah-ha, fair play mate. Cheers.

Comment

No problem mate!

I probably should mention too that it does say in the small print that people are excluded if their first name is Keith. TRUE STORY!!!

Comment

Working...
          X