Tony Hawks American Wasteland

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
    Managed to find the following 360 games for 97p each at Currys (in store):

Amped 3
    Full Auto
    Nba Live 06
    Ridge Racer 6
    Tony Hawks American Wasteland

I don't think they have any local to me. But if anyone can find any spares for me, i would happily reimburse you for your trouble. I don't have any of the above.

Comment

Add Madden 06, Tiger Woods 06, FIFA 06 RTWC and Perfect Dark Zero (Tin) to that list too.

Comment

Would someone mind picking me up a Tin PDZ if its in reasonable nick? Ill pay you for your trouble of course.

Comment

this is the full list for next gen games, if anyone can get any spares of them ill happily reimburse them etc.. im off out looking for them 2moro!

Amped 3
          Fifa 06 Road to World Cup
          Full Auto
          Gears Of War
          Just Cause
          Madden 2006
          NBA 06
          Nba Live 06
          Perfect Dark Zero (360, tin edition)
          Ridge Racer 6
          Table Tennis
          Tiger woods 06
          Tony Hawk American Wasteland (360)

Virtual Tennis 3 (PS3)
          NBA 2008 (PS3)

aaron

Comment

Pretty sure (could be wrong) Gears of War and Just Cause are not 97p. They Currys I went to, the sales assistant printed me off a list of the 97p game and those 2 titles were not on there. Anyway happy hunting guys.
            Last edited by ezee ryder; 27-02-2008, 22:06.

Comment

Would love a copy of Just Cause and Ridge Racer 6, if anyone can get an extra one of these cheap i would reimburse them plus extra for their troubles...

thanks

Comment

I'm gonna have a look at my local Currys but I'm not too optmistic about finding much, if any, bargains at 97p - they'll have probably been snapped up by the staff lol.

Comment

Gears and Just Cause are £39.99 and £9.99 respectively.

Comment

I'll have a looksy in my local tomorrow & I'll check these so called great bargains @ Comet too, but I'm not expecting any.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG View Post
                      Gears and Just Cause are ?39.99 and ?9.99 respectively.
                      Yup thought so, have the list for the 360 games and those are definately not on there for 97p!

Comment

I never have any luck getting hold of stuff like this :{

Comment

Nothing in Brighton, although it's a Currys.Digital, if that makes any difference. Had a load of 360 games on buy-one-get-one-half-price, although they were all were £15-£20.

Comment

I went to Currys in Blackburn today and they had none in >_<

Comment

Yeah same here. Went to mine, & fair play on the guy I spoke to he had a look on his price scanner thingy & all the stuff I ask him to scan came up with nothing for 97p.
                              I felt really bad for asking him because: a) it made me look like a stingy bastard, & b) I pulled him away from his work.

Comment

Working...
                              X