Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic R

What do u guys think?

I used to love this game and played it all the time, its fantastic imo, short but oh so sweet and very playable, control takes some getting used to but works well!!

your opinions?

Quite dull, racing is fun but it lacked something... it has nice music though.

I just wished they made a full game on the Sonic Jam Front end....

Comment

I have pretty limited experience of this game, but the bit I did play I found to be quite unengaging. The racing was dull and offered none of the excitement that titles that Super Mario Kart did.

Comment

this will probably be regarded as blasphemy but i prefer this to the mario kart games, i enjoyed it more, i played it more, i found it more engaging and i prefer the chracters, im also much better at Sonic R than the Mario kart games but i think thats down to extended play!!!

Comment

the music is simply f****** awesome... so cheesy, so happy, makes me just wanna keep on runnin'

as a game it's pretty weak, though hide and seek was good fun

Comment

Initially I hated it, but then it all started to fall into place and... Wow this is really quite good. Plenty of stuff to unlock and discover, great graphics, speed and the cheesiest music ever.

Stick with it it's a grower.

Comment

Working...
            X