Original Pre-Owned Xbox - ?19.99 in GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Pre-Owned Xbox - ?19.99 in GAME

Because of my sudden urge for Steel Battalion I went to GAME today and bought an original xbox.

I was very surprised to pick up a MINT crystal, boxed, Xbox with the 2 crystal controllers for ?19.99.

Just saying, there might be some sweet original Xboxes down at your local GAME..

Originally posted by RagingAvatar View Post
    Because of my sudden urge for Steel Battalion I went to GAME today and bought an original xbox.

I was very surprised to pick up a MINT crystal, boxed, Xbox with the 2 crystal controllers for ?19.99.

Just saying, there might be some sweet original Xboxes down at your local GAME..
    Cheers for that, always wanted to get one for the emulators. Now i can use the gift card they gave me because i couldn't have a refund because i like used about ?5 on a giftcard...

Comment

****!

I've just been to GAME, but I didn't think they'd have any offers on so I just bought what I wanted and left... NONONONONONONONONO!

Comment

I picked up a crystal xbox, but they charged me £30 for mine. Your a lucky bugger RagingAvatar, it must have been a price mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          I picked up a crystal xbox, but they charged me ?30 for mine. Your a lucky bugger RagingAvatar, it must have been a price mistake.
          Hmph.. it didn't seem like it because they even had a price display up showing it behind the counter..

GBA SPs were ?15 too.

..Weird. (But indeed lucky :-) )

Comment

Hmph.. it didn't seem like it because they even had a price display up showing it behind the counter..

GBA SPs were ?15 too.

..Weird. (But indeed lucky :-) )
            Though thinking about it.. the price display was for a BLACK xbox.. Perhaps the crystal one is ?30 and I was just lucky?

Comment

Oh well, £10 extra for the clear sexiness is enough of a justification.

Comment

Though thinking about it.. the price display was for a BLACK xbox.. Perhaps the crystal one is ?30 and I was just lucky?
                Don't think so, I was with my little cousin a week or two back and he got a crystal one for ?20 which surprised me tbh. Gamecubes were ?20 and GBAs ?15.

What's weird is that they had a boxed PSone for.....?50!!

Comment

PSone's are Retro, thus making them cool and more expensive. Soon you'll be getting cool T-shirt shops selling shirts with Pictures of Croc on them.

Comment

PSone's are actually still new-old stock and they just never got reduced, ALL original Xbox's are ?19.99 pre-owned with a year garantee, whatever comes with them is luck of the draw, sometimes extra pads, or DVD remotes etc are often in the box.

Gamecube's are ?12.99/?14.99 or something and SP's are about ?20-ish too.

Definately worth an ask at your local store.

Comment

Working...
                    X