XBOX controller converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX controller converter

I just got capcom v snk 2 for xbox and I can safely say that the normal xbox contoller is awful to play it with.

Can anyone recommend (with links) any decent PS2 > xbox controller converters that are responsive and work wellsoican use playstation controllers on it.

thanks

Do not use the Magic Box convertor with the Namco PS1 Sticks

It will cause your xbox to start deleting save files! This may be true with all PlayStation controllers and the Magic Box.

Comment

I have one of these and it works a treat

Domain for Sale. XboxMods.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

its near the bottom of the page called the Magic Box - works with DC, Saturn and PS controllers and even has a memory card slot - that price is less than I paid for it ft: [/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Square
        Do not use the Magic Box convertor with the Namco PS1 Sticks

It will cause your xbox to start deleting save files! This may be true with all PlayStation controllers and the Magic Box.

I've used a regular PS2 pad with it and had no problems

Comment

Do these things work with the Dreamcast Arcade Stick problem-free?

Comment

Camps was using an ASCII stick and the same thing happened...

Comment

Only 4 out of 6 buttons are mapped on the DC Stick.

Comment

Thanks for that Square.

Think I won't bother with this. Any idea if the Dreambox is any better?

Comment

All sounds very dodgy - I was using my Saturn Arcade stick on it last night and it was working great

Comment

I've never tried it, but I am still on the lookout for a decent converter so I might check this out.

Comment

thanks for the advice guys and especially the warning about the saves deleting square.

i might try that magicbox cause i wanna only use the ps2 controller anyway.

are any of u playin cvs2 online. if so i hope to see you on friday when the live kit is out.

Comment

I guess for ?15 it wouldn't be too much of a loss. Just checked on the Edge Forums and someone over there is using one with a Dreamcast Stick...

Comment

How do you go on for using the headset thou?

Comment

I don't bother using the headset a lot of the time on Capcom vs SNK 2, since it does slow the connection down somewhat. But, as far as I am aware, there is a slot on the convertor, which allows you to plug it in I think.

Comment

I think the wiping files problem could be due to people swapping pads mid-game - I disconnected my XB controller for my PS2 one and it refused to work - when I hit reset with the PS2 already connected it worked fine so maybe ensure your all hooked up with the right controller from the off-set.

Comment

Working...
                              X