Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 for 2 Blu-rays at Amazon & Asda (?12:93+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 for 2 Blu-rays at Amazon & Asda (?12:93+)

It's not really complicated, you buy three films but get the cheapest one free.
    Last edited by JP; 07-04-2008, 16:05.

Saw this earlier, its pretty good for people who are after the trilogy of Pirates movies.

Comment

They're doing the same offer at Amazon.co.uk and they have 129 films on offer.

Some of the prices are cheaper than the Play.com prices and they also have some different titles available.

This offer ends 23:59 GMT 06.04.08 according to the listing.

Comment

Asda in on it now too: http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/...y-blu-ray.list

They have 56 items in the sale, but a smidgeon cheaper.

Comment

ASDA are the only company running this now. Glad I found ASDA still run the offer, theres a few catalogue BD titles I want but am just waiting for some ebay money to clear first.

Comment

The Amazon.com offer is still open at the moment, just tried it now and it gave me the free disc.

It does seem the Play.com offer has ended though.

Comment

Will these movies work on my JPN PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                Will these movies work on my JPN PS3?
                Check here to see which are region free.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                  The Amazon.com offer is still open at the moment, just tried it now and it gave me the free disc.

It does seem the Play.com offer has ended though.

Interesting, let me know how it goes, as it says at the top of the offer page "Offer Ends 06/04/08". So they may cancel peoples orders at the last minute.

Comment

I didn't actually place the order but when I got to the payment stage it had showed one as free due to the offer.

There may be soem confusion there as Amazon did a one week only offer where you buy 2 and get the third free. That ended on the 6th so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Comment

Just had the below email from Amazon so it is still on for a while.

Dear Amazon.com Customer, As someone who has recently shopped for Blu-ray products, we thought you might be interested in the Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale going on through April 18th. We've made it easy to save, simply add three eligble Blu-ray discs to your cart and the discount will automatically
                      \be applied.

Be sure to check out our Blu-ray store regularly for upcoming releases and exclusive high-def deals.

Comment

Working...
                      X