Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Mario Strikers Charged under 10 bucks @ Play-Asia

Its their weekly special. Jap version.

Mario Strikers Charged for Nintendo Wii * In our warehouse. Mario Strikers: Charged is different from the average football game and is even more exciting and engaging than ever before, with a strong emphasis on each team's captain. These star players each have unique abilities and enhanced skills, which allow them to really influence the outcome of a game. The team captains all feature a Super Ability which can be used to devastate their opponents, ranging from Mario growing to giant proportions and trampling other players, to Peach taking a photo and freezing the entire opposing team on the spot. ...

Anyone know if the menus are Jap text only or is it changable?

I ordered this last night. I'll soon find out and report back to you. Always wanted to get this, even with the japanese text its a bit of a bargain at that price. Just hope it works with the freeloader.

Comment

That is a depressingly good price for what is still the best multiplayer experience on the Wii IMO. (though hopefully Mario Kart will dethrone it next month)

Comment

I've seen comments elsewhere saying that the friend codes for Mario Strikers are region-locked, so that might be worth paying in mind.

Comment

Works fine for the Wii Freeloader on a pal console. Mine arrived this morning and its brilliant fun. it does have alot of japanese text but it doesn't really bother me for how much i paid for it.

Comment

Working...
          X