Aqua Vertical Stand For PS2 Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqua Vertical Stand For PS2 Needed

Does anyone know where I can purchase online or otherwise a Vertical Stand for my New Aqua PS2.

I should have got one free from play-asia but it did not come with the unit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

I think Play Asia is probably your best bet, really; either by hassling them until they send you it or if necessary buying one.

Do you really need one? My black PS2 stands up fine without one, but its on wood flooring; I'd imagine you might need one on carpet.

Comment

you should have got one, as doesn't it say that there one included on their website?

Comment

Hey man.

The stands werent included in the package of these ps2's, they were an extra..

Sorted

Comment

Wod,

It does mate, but there is not one in the box ft:

Have sent them an email, will see how I get on. Not bad service though apart from that, left Hong Kong Monday, delivered Today...

Comment

Hey man.
            I know for a fact that they were sold seperately, I have one sitting here with its seperate box and barcode etc, so emailing yesasia will be no use anyway.

Get one from the link I posted!

Comment

ThoseOfTheUnlight,

Is the one you have for sale mate, or is this your own.

Comment

Nope, I'm not selling my one (even though I dont use it!).

Lik-sang are a very reputable company, so have no worries ordering from them.

Comment

I tried very unsucessfully to order one from LikSang. It was in stock when I ordered it, and then just sat there as order-processing for well over a week.

My main worry now is I will not be able to get one

Comment

ThoseOfTheUnlight,

If you do not mind me asking, where did you get yours from??

Comment

I got mine, as well as my console, from Tokuda who supplies everyone on here with their import goods. Worth asking him to see if he can source one.

The ones from lik-sang show that they are available in about a week though, worth a try if Tokuda cant sort ya out!

Comment

ThoseOfTheUnlight,

Thanks for that, have sent him a PM (crosses fingers)

Failing that, will have to keep hassling Play-Asia and then, try Lik-Sang. Just feels bare without the Stand

Comment

Thanks for all your help, and thanks most of all to top man Tokuda.

He has sourced me one and sending it from the land of the rising sun next week

Thanks Tokuda.

Comment

Working...
                          X