Show us your Mii thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your Mii thread

(I know someone tried a similar thread a year back but it turned into a Hitler/Michael Jackson thing and died).

Just after your own Mii and a score out of ten how much it actually looks like you.

Mine

created by my daughter and a good eight out of ten effort.
    Last edited by VR46; 15-04-2008, 20:13. Reason: made pic smaller and upgraded score to an eight

I'll try and get a picture of mine soon (possibly resplendent in MKWii racing overalls from winning a class).

John Parry's Mii popped up in my MK friends list yesterday, need to see that in here and also how similar it actually looks to him.

Maybe we should be putting up a Mii pic and a real pic and let others vote for how similar they are (no way I'm actually doing that by the way!).

Comment

As promised, my phone doesn't have a very good camera evidently though, or maybe it's something to do with the fact I'm still using one of those old fashioned CRT TV's.

Looks fairly like me, gf helped make it, I only wear specs when on the PC or reading but it looks funnier like that. 8/10.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X