This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda US (shipping?)

My copy of Zelda + bonus disc has shipped. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
    Anyone elses shipped?

My copy (with bonus disc apparently) has shipped from DVDBoxOffice too.

It might be just the thing to take my attention away from Mech Assault on Xbox Live...

Comment

yes

Comment

Apparently mine has been shipped. Fingers crossed that it'll be here on Saturday

Comment

Just to revel in the self congratulatory 'my zelda + bonus has shipped' atmosphere a little more, when did you guys place your original order?
          The reason I ask is because boxoffice often get a bad press, and admitedly, I did fall foul of their pre-order policy before. In a nutshell I pre-ordered resi 1 for the cube, way before some other Edge forumites, and mine didn't ship as early as some who ordered quite some time later.
          I am pleased to report that this was a very early pre-order and my faith has been rewarded this time. December 3rd pre-order here.

Comment

mine has shipped from gamestop

Comment

Same here. Mines been shipped today too. Strangely enough i got the bonus disc seperately a while back for no extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                Same here. Mines been shipped today too. Strangely enough i got the bonus disc seperately a while back for no extra cost
                When did you order? Who from?

Comment

ordered some time ago from importmadness. At the time i immediately regreted it since a few guys here highlighted that the site might be dodgy. But i got my disc well packaged so it wasnt all bad.

Comment

yup, my Zelda, promotional disk, pokemon Sapphire and GBA SP all shipped

Comment

My zelda without bonus disk ft: has shipped

Comment

TITS,

no email to say that mine has shipped from DVDBO. And I put my order mine in December last year.

ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                          TITS,

no email to say that mine has shipped from DVDBO. And I put my order mine in December last year.

ft:
                          Check your account on the site - I've not had an email either, but mine's in the Shipped column when I log in

Comment

I ordered on the 10th of December and still manage to nab a copy. 8)

Comment

Mine (avec bonus disc) shipped at 2am...

I upgraded to courier shipping - anyone know how long this will take?

Comment

Working...
                              X