The Inbetweeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inbetweeners

Has anyone actually started watching this?
    It started last week with a double bill,was on again tonight.
    Its pretty damn hilarious and the yound cast are very funny together, some of the things they say I can relate to in a way.
    Far better to see 6th form shown in a non-serious, drama, drug, drink fest but in a funny and ridiculous comedy way.
    Check it out...

IVE GOTTA RECIPETTTTTT

Im loving it! This weeks episode was great with his yellow car

Comment

oh man, is it a tape deck?
      That nemesis inferno bit had me in stitches, his face all the way through the ride was priceless!
      Last edited by Family Fry; 09-05-2008, 00:09.

Comment

love this show! the whole thing tonight was awesome

"i call shotgun"
        "how can you possibly call shotgun on a rollercoaster?"

and the car oh my i remember my friend having a little blue Cinqucento and trying to fit 5 of us in there!! Like sardines in a can...
        Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2008, 00:11.

Comment

Yeah just watched this weeks episode, will need to catch the original double bill somehow though. Is really funny though!

Comment

I'm loving this, watched last weeks episode just there..

"oooooo friend!"

Comment

Just watched tonights episode. Man that was funny. One of the best ones yet, very rude but hey thats what being a teenage male is all about. One of the best quotes too: 'I don't know what the moral to this story is, if anything we've learn that Neil can produce an insane amount of juice' my socks are laughed off lol

Comment

I've just discovered this show thanks to 4OD. It's a comedy goldmine. There are so many moments of pure genius - Neil's dance and The Nemesis Inferno incident, for example - and I can't remember the last time I saw a cast as endlessly likeable as this. Top marks!

Comment

Yeah I'm really enjoying it. Top marks, way better than Skins which always seemed too fake and over the top.

Comment

Anybody been watching the second series? OMG, i didnt think they could top the cringe factor, but the writers are SO on the ball! Funniest series Ive seen in AGES!

It almost makes yah wanna go back to school lol............ well almost!

Its great how in jokes come back into other episodes, its SO needs to be longer that 25 mins and 6 episodes per series.

Well better than shameless and skins!

Comment

Its brilliant. I haven't seen the first series though, so will have to check that out at some point.

Comment

This is probably the only series I care to go out of my way for, I end up relating to so many scenarios its not even funny. Makes me embarressed and miss my ol skool daze at the same time . . . . . . Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                          This is probably the only series I care to go out of my way for, I end up relating to so many scenarios its not even funny. Makes me embarressed and miss my ol skool daze at the same time . . . . . . Brilliant
                          Bash, more so than LOST? NEVER!

The second episode that was on last week had me in stitches......... that part when that younger girl starts giving one of the lads a fondle in the middle of the dance floor and he's lookin back at his mates with a twisted yet happy face......... LOL! Had me in alls kinds of laughing fits! That scene was jus SO wrong in so many ways, it was class!

Comment

I watched 2 episodes of this and immediately bought the DVD of Series 1 from play.com (6.99)

Watched the remaining 4 episodes today and it's the funniest comedy i've seen for a while. I was totally sceptical about it before but I can't wait for series 2 to come on DVD in May.

People need to watch this, big time. The one liners are quality.
                            Last edited by Dezm0nd; 22-04-2009, 12:53.

Comment

It really is funny, I didn't watch it when they showed it on TV because the adverts made it look like an extremely purile version of skins, but when I randomly ended up seeing the repeats when they screened them one after another I discovered it's actually very very funny.

I was watching last weeks episode by myself and the whole sleeping beauty laptop incident had me in stitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X