Zelda Pre-order from Pmelon/Rising Sun Digital Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda Pre-order from Pmelon/Rising Sun Digital Media

Has anyone received their copy yet? I placed my pre-order around the January/February time, but have yet to receive mine.

His webpage http://www.risingsundigitalmedia.com/ says that they cant respond to enquiries because they are in the US, but that all pre-orders will be shipped.

Should I be worried, or am I being paranoid?

It was only released in the US today!!!

Patience my man, patience...

Comment

This ain't gaming news...

Comment

I got an email from them on Friday (I think) saying that my order for Zelda (+ animal crossing) will be sent out on the 28th or 29th and should get here by the 29th or 31st. Good for me, I've still got to finish Metroid

Comment

There is no reason at all to worry. You will still probably receive the game before most other importes ship theirs anyway.

I have mine pre ordered with him and am completely chilled about it.

Comment

pmelon is a top lad.

Sadly, even he can't magic games out of the US before they are even released.

Patience!

Comment

Awesome sig Burai.

Comment

Damn straight.

I found it on LucasArts boards a while back and nabbed it from there.

I lost it since though, but lo and behold it looks as if wireplay forums have been following my every move and I found it conveniently placed in their smilie archive with the same name I gave it when I first nicked it and uploaded it.

So now it's come back to its rightful place.

Comment

This is what pmelon said to me when i ordered it from him:

I'll have it anytime between the 25th and the 28th, depending on how efficient the courier is. It's a touch frustrating that I can't be more precise, but there are so many unpredictable factors involved as they get it from A to B.
                  So it may not even be sent till friday. I'm fine with that tbh, the latest we should expect it will be monday the earliest this friday. We can only pray

Comment

Cheers for the responses. Its set my heart at ease now

On a side note, Game phoned me twice today about my pre-order of Steel Battallion. I can get mine Thursday morning it seems, so I got something to do till Zelda arrives

Comment

I've got a mail and message when visiting the site that says it will be shipped on the 28th. Does this mean shipped from the US or from UK, cause the whole RSDM staff are in the US but they're supposed to ship from within the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by srgbilco
                        I've got a mail and message when visiting the site that says it will be shipped on the 28th. Does this mean shipped from the US or from UK, cause the whole RSDM staff are in the US but they're supposed to ship from within the UK?
                        I am assuming they will be shipped from the UK as that is where they ship all their other games from. The RSDM staff are probably on their way back anyway to post out the orders.

If the site says the 28th then it will be the 28th.

Comment

It actually says all pre-orders will be processed as normal, so it will be sent on time regardless of the statement (it just applies for new orders).

But as I quoted in my last post pmelon said the latest day it would be sent out would be today. So we should have it by monday hopefully (or if lucky tomorrow).

Comment

It's an agonising wait thats for sure.

I've got my fingers crossed for Saturday.

Comment

If its any consolation it should still be quicker than dvdboxoffice!

Comment

Working...
                              X