Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best pinball game on the SNES ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best pinball game on the SNES ?

I would like a good pinball game for the SNES and just wondered which I should get?

I've tried pinball dreams and it's ok but I have heard that Jaki Crush is a very good one?

Also does anyone know of any good websites to buy SNES games ? Especially JAP ones?

Cheers
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 03-07-2008, 19:42.

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    I would like a good pinball game for the SNES and just wondered which I should get?

I've tried pinball dreams and it's ok but I have heard that Jaki Crush is a very good one?

Also does anyone know of any good websites to buy SNES games ? Especially JAP ones?

Cheers
    Off the top of my head there arent many SNES pinball games really...

Devil Crush (Jaki Crush) is a fantastically addictive Pinball game, im speaking on behalf of the PCE and MD versions, however the SNES one must be very similar.
    If youre after it on the cheap, go for Dragon's Fury for the Megadrive. Its the same game, just rebranded for the UK audience!

Pinball Fantasies to me is one you had to love when you were younger to appreciate. It was fantastic at the time on the Amiga and holds fond memories for me, however feels slightly dated now.

There is a SFC game called Battle Pinball, however, how it plays, how easy it is to find and so on are beyond me. Its jsut one that came up in a quick search. Here are some screenshots

Hope this helps, if i think of any more ill be sure to let you know!

Comment

Battle pinball is the best out of them all, it controls beautifully & the tables have lots to do on them.

Comment

Many thanks for the replies Cauterize and importaku.

That battle pinball looks cool so I will try and track down a copy, Will probably also try Jaki crush if I can find one.

Comment

Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies. Great music.

Maybe one day DICE will include a playable pinball machine in a Battlefield game and it'll be one of these gems.

Comment

I know you don't have an MD, but you've got to get Devil Crash!!! It just keeps on rewarding you - I know pinball games on consoles have a hard time because the thrill they're trying to emulate is essentially a physical thing, but this game compensates for that factor and does things gooood.

Pinball Dreams on Amiga has superb ball movement (ahem) but HAS NO SOUL. I've never played Jaki Crush but quite fancy it, though I'm quite prepared for it to be absolute ****e.

Comment

Ahhhh, I didnt realise Jaki Crush was a follow up to Devil Crush.
              I Just presumed 'Jaki' was the translation of Devil in Japanese!
              Well there is now another one for me to try! ace!

Comment

Jaki Crush isn't a patch on Devil Crash.

Comment

Jaki Crush is disappointing. It is like a slowdown filled, crap physics version of the other versions. As others have said - go for PCE or MD versions. Personally I prefer the Megadrive ones. You can grab a Megadrive and a couple of ace pinball games for twenty-thirty quid I would reckon. There is another excellent one on there called Psycho pinball, christ I must have put some man hours into that back in the day. Battle Pinball is absolutely superb tho in terms of SNES.

Ohh and off topic a tad but If you have a Wii you can also download Devil Crush and Alien Crush off there - both ace.

Comment

Jaki Crush is bloody awful compared to Devil Crash. The best pinball game on the SFC are the Digital Pinball games by Kaze.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                    X