Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought this today....BUT what is it?

Hi people,

Went to my local retro dealer today, bought some SNES games off the chap and this BUT I'm not too sure what it is? How it works? Whether it's an official piece of kit or how much it's worth (if anything).

I'd just like to know more about it! - so if you guys could perhaps give me some links or some info about it, I'd be chuffed!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Its a multi cart switcher jobby
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Last edited by huxley; 12-07-2008, 23:38.

Comment

Not bad! You might want to speak to the guys over at AtariAge about it, theyll know alot more n probably want to make you an offer for it...

Comment

Wow... the only time I've seen one like that before is the link just pictured above heh (it's the website of a mate of mine). Probably British in origin then. And yeah, probably worth something if you find the right buyer...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

What are the carts inside it BTW? They look almost Atari or Colecovision.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
            What are the carts inside it BTW? They look almost Atari or Colecovision.
            No they're definitely Atari karts, the games are Haunted House, Combat and Space Invaders ( i know they are worth jack!) but I thik i may need to check that Atari Age website - nice one Mayhem!

Comment

wow, love it.

Comment

Love finding something valuable that's not widely known about

I once got a sega saturn sent to me for about £20. (the one I recently sold on here infact!) and with it came a bunch of blank discs the original owner said were real games. probably worthless promos.

That. They. Were. Not.

They were beta discs or magazine review copies or something. Either way. I found a buyer from racketboy's site and he quite happily gave me £230 for all six of them. I can remember one was sega olympic sports or something.

(The saturn was not modded or anything at this point :P nor did it come with anything but a pad and games. he buyer here got it from me for a pretty safe price.)

Comment

THAT is sweet!

What a numpty retro-dealer to let that go.. assume it was cheap..

Christ I would be over the moon if I found something like that

Shame about button 10 though.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
                    THAT is sweet!

What a numpty retro-dealer to let that go.. assume it was cheap..

Christ I would be over the moon if I found something like that

Shame about button 10 though.

I won't say how much I paid (or did not pay) BUT the guy is a cool guy and I've been going to him for years - I still have no idea how much its worth BUT i doubt it's much!

But went to that AtariAge website and I think you add it to the Atari 2600 (woody) machine and bobs your uncle!

Comment

Working...
                    X