Anyone else got Fire Warrior today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else got Fire Warrior today?

I have it's not a bad game at all. I didn't manage to get online although they do give you a single player demo level to play.

Hopefully later on I will get online and let you know how it plays. So far though, it seems pretty good. But I doubt it's that elusive "Halo Killa" the fanboys have been waiting for.....

got mine today too, but also picked up mario golf so I doubt it will get any play time for a day or two.

seen the latest message from sony about continuing the beta trial?

15 hours play minimum in two weeks to stay on the beta, and they're monitoring usage!

I can decide whether to tell them to stuff it, or chance the fact that they'll be slack about it.

Comment

I got this today too, just had a quick blast online - it's actually a great deal of fun, although not flawless and not without its network instabilities. The similarities, mechanics wise, between this and Halo are shocking! The two weapon system, the recharging shield: the idea borrowing is absolutely shameless, but at least they are good ideas, and Fire Warrior is certainly more fun to play than it perhaps should be because of them. My online name is Privateer, so give me a shout if you spot me on the servers

Comment

got mine today too, gonna give it a go sometime today if got chance

papercut, you only have to play between 10-15 hours over a two week period to get the full copy of the game . there'll be a minium amount of time for you to play it to stay on the trial i'm sure.

Comment

I got this toady also !

Not had a chance to try it, infact until i read this i didnt know it was a fps !!

Will give it a try now, unless f-zero gets put in by mistake

Comment

Well after 30 mins i have nearly killed my mem card, played for 5 mins and crashed 3 times.

Great

Game seems ok ish kinda like GE (levels wise)

Beware lots of peeps have lost mem cards to this beta, mine corrupted the FW save only thankfully.

DO NOT alter settings mid game, it will crash on save and potential kill the mem card (this info from beta boards)

Comment

I noticed this too Shimmy. Luckily it doesn't seen to have done any damage to my mem card though.

Haven't been able to get online with it yet although I'll try again tonight.

What time will any of you be on tonight?

Comment

according to some people on the beta forum it only crashes when you change the options in game and save them. the fire warrior dev said it wont do anything to other files on the memory card and there talking to sony to try and get another beta build of the game out to us.

Comment

Working...
                X