Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a PC Engine

Righto

I've got to have one, I neeeeeeeeed one. I've wanted one since seeing it in Mean Machines (or was it C+VG) when I was a young teenager. But why can't I find one now?

I'm talking about the classis tiny cute white PC Engine. Yep, I could buy a modded one on ebay, but I want to mod it myself and put the detail on my website (Saurian passed on his PC Engine mods to me years ago to have a tinker with).

I could buy one of the grey ones, but I want the White one, and I don't want a Duo.

So what is it, are they not very common? Do people love them so much that they want to keep hold of them, afraid of letting go of it?

Any advice on getting one?
    Pete

Have you tried the US ebay, as they may well have shops on there in Hong Kong or Japan where you can get an original one? I know thats what i did with my Duo R and i payed a lot less for it than some of the ones in the UK.

Comment

Depends how much youre willing to pay i guess...
      There is one on eBay UK at the moment for £60 here:

Or a bit more for a boxed one:

As said above, id recommend logging into various eBays and see what you can find!

Comment

Yep, they are still common enough on eBay around the world or check the usual big Japan secondhand dealers websites.

Comment

Woohooo, looks like I'm sorted now. I've had a response to my wanted ad, a nicely priced unboxed unit should hopefully be on it's way to me soon

I'm really looking forward to it. So far I've got Shinobi and Pacland ready to play on it, I shown the wife Pacland on youtube, she can't wait to play it!!

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X