Street Fighter Zero 3 (DC) RGB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter Zero 3 (DC) RGB?

This has been bugging me for quite a while now and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

What I do know is that the NTSC US version dosn't support RGB, neither does the NTSC JPN version without Matching Service.

So now, wich of the two versions does support RGB output, if any of them - the PAL version or the NTSC JPN with Matching Service, or both?

I've recently Sanwa modded my DC arcade stick and I really miss SFZ3.

The Pal version supports RGB. If you've got a PS2, you're much better off getting Street fighter Alpha Anthology if you want the best version of Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3.

Comment

Street Fighter Zero 3 - NTSC-J (non-RGB)
      Street Fighter Alpha 3 - NTSC-U (non-RGB)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - PAL (RGB)
      Street Fighter Zero 3 for Matching Service (RGB)

However, the DC port is not particularly good. Saturn and PS2 versions are far better. Also, the PSone port is actually a closer representation of the arcade game than the DC game (which is stilted with a weird resolution that mucks up your combos and mono sound).

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
        The Pal version supports RGB. If you've got a PS2, you're much better off getting Street fighter Alpha Anthology if you want the best version of Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3.
        I've already got the PS2 collection, but actually I think the command response isn't at all that great. I've played the Saturn version to pieces but sold it because I wanted the DC version instead.

Thanks a million for the answers! SFZ3 Matching Service is already on it's way ^^

Comment

Working...
        X