Sega Manx TT arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Manx TT arcade

While on holiday in France last week, I had a go on this. It's been a long time.

You sit on a bike and "lean" it (push the handlebars to tip the bike) and fire around a couple of circuits.

Great fun. I remember being a lot better at it than I was this time though.... Same old story.

How come people in vids can go round corners flat out though? Whenever I tried it, I'd slide.

They also had thrill ride, but I didn't get the chance to try it. Is it any good?

Never played the arcade game but this 50 yen baby is by far my favourite Saturn game, over some which cost 200 times as much.

Comment

I think I have played it before. I remember crashing inside a tunnel then just going through a wall. I got stuck and had to wait untill my time ran out

Comment

Brilliant game.

Thrill Ride is brilliant too. Burnout before Burnout was released.

Comment

It was crap. Handles nothing like a bike and the tracks have nothing to do with the TT. Namco's Suzuka 8 hour still remains the best arcade bike racer esp 4 up!

Comment

^ o_O It's a Sega arcade racer ffs! Course it's not gonna handle like real bikes, or have true-to-life courses!

A good Sega racer, not their finest, but I do dig it out for a go today.

Comment

Could never, ever get the hang of this in the arcade and on the Saturn the control was bordering on impossible...

Super Hang On still rules supreme for me, more here:

Comment

On the Saturn, the default, internal camera control was impossible. External view and an analogue controller fixed things

Comment

Preferred Cyber Cycles as a game but you couldn't beat.. (bleat?) the sheep cheat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28QjSOajyQ

Comment

Working...
                  X