Switch/Panic - which version to go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch/Panic - which version to go for?

Many of you may find this statement blasphemous, but I've never played Switch/Panic in my life. Which version should I go for? Is the Jp version playable? Is the US version edited in any way? Naturally I'd prefer to get the Jp version as it comes in a slinky jewel case rather than those oversized behemoths of US cases, but only if I won't be missing out on the humour.

Cheers people.

Get the Japanese Version. 100% unterstandable. And cheap, too!

Comment

You could always try the PS2 remake.

If I remember right the US version was edited slightly, to cut some of the language gags I think.

Comment

It it 100% understandable because it is in English? I don't want to miss out on the gags...

And no thanks to remakes as I don't have a PS2 - it's waaay too recent for my gaming habits.

Comment

Almost all the Gags are visual , so you'll not miss much and what speech is in there never makes much sense anyway .
          I've got both versions , but the Jp version is the one to go for , more so as you get a nice pull out poster , and the CD cover and scan is way way better To Data East credit they didn't cut much out, if anything .

Just buy the game its one of the best games ever made , and one of the best use of the system , as at the time not other system could handle Switch

Comment

Working...
          X