irritating characters in tv and films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irritating characters in tv and films

was watching scooby doo.......and realised how irritating i found scrappy doo .....he deserves to be splatted

Anyone got any other irritating "cough cough jar jar binks" characters ?

oh inspector gadget......always used to bug me as a kid how incompetant he was and always won
    Last edited by eastyy; 22-09-2008, 20:26.

I was going to make a similar thread a week ago.

I cannot stand Neil Morrisey , .. c a n n o t s t a n d

he makes me brim with anger

jade goody, moron, moron, moron

posh spice, bianca off eastenders.

They all make me simmer with uncontrollable rage.

Comment

Not quite in the same league, but that exceptionally irritating baldy paramedic guy in Casualty wazzes me off no end, he thoroughly deserves a brick to the snout.

Comment

I also dispised Scrappy Doo, even as a kid my heart sank when it was an episode with him rather than the sexy Daphne. To be honest any cute cartoon character makes my blood boil. One of the worst offenders was Godzooky, I loved the Godzilla cartoon but everytime this freak flew into view I got angry.

I have many more, as I can be an angry, bitter man.

Comment

i think there is one episode where godzooky was almost cool and lost his temper and started breathing fire and stuff......not sure though lol

Comment

Being an irritating **** must be part of the whole sidekick trope because my current bugbear is Bart in Hokuto no Ken. I don't know why Kenshiro even let that annoying little ****bag follow him at the end of the first episode. He should have slapped his ass back into the village where he belongs, and spared us all his 'hilarious' comic relief antics.

My mrs actually dislikes the other sidekick Lynne more because "all she does is cry and shout "KEEEEEEEEN!"

Comment

Die in a fire please.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post

Die in a fire please.
                Couldn't agree more. But keep Eva Longoria for me please

T-Bag from Prison Break does my head in, I hope he comes to a very gruesome ending.

Comment

Oh yes, Russel Brand as well.

Comment

Comment

I don't watch TV so it's impossible for me to get wound up by anyone on it.

The last person to annoy me was Dave Perry.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

this dave perry ? lol

Comment

I think some of you are missing the point here, we can all name annoying people on t.v, but the thread is asking for characters in t.v and film. I could be wrong as I am drunk and didn't even start the thread.

Comment

hush at your splitting hairs

Comment

I will remain hushed

Comment

Working...
                              X