Retro Gamer Issue 56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro Gamer Issue 56

Running the Gauntlet: Due for release on Nintendo?s DS we take a look back at Gauntlet?s rich legacy to find out who really shot that food.
    The Making of? Beneath a Steel Sky: Revolution Software?s Charles Cecil looks back at one of the company?s greatest Amiga release.
    The Big Interview? Hideo Kojima: The creator of Metal Gear takes time out of his busy schedule to talk to us about his hectic and prestigious career.
    Ultimate Exclusive!: No one knew who made Ultimate?s C64 games. Until now! Martyn Carroll delivers an amazing 8-bit exclusive.
    The Complete History - Castlevania: With the season of the witch approaching, Retro Gamer takes a look at Konami?s long-running Castlevania franchise and hopes some remembered the garlic.
    The Making of? Super Pipeline I & II: The boys from Taskset reveal how a simple dripping tap spurred them on to create one of their most successful franchises, the excellent Super Pipeline.
    The Making of? Rampage: Retro Gamer does the monster mash with Rampage?s developer and finds out why it nearly didn?t happen.
    Retroinspection - Commodore 16: It may not have been as powerful as the C64, but the Commodore 16 still had plenty of great games.
    The Making of? Samba De Amigo: With Samba recently hitting Nintendo?s Wii, we look back at the creation of the original rhythm-action.
    And much, much more including, Reader Revival, Gauntlet DS, Super Robin Hood, Terrormolinos, Mr Heli, X-Men, Shiny Entertainment, Skyblazer

I read my sub copy last week on hols.

Two Strider references this month. Did this thread:

provoke them?

Comment

Working...
    X