Last Ninja II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Ninja II

Just been playing this on VC. For someone that's clearly an ultimate badass, he's very polite and won't walk on the grass in the park.

There's probably been loads of threads about this before, but best. music. ever.

Yeah I do think LN2 has the best "suite" of music in a C64 game, so many different styles, rhythms and influences (Tangerine Dream and Bomb the Bass anyone?).
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hardest game EVER!!!!!!

Never could get past the first level with the Toilets on the Spectrum

I was lucky though & managed to get the boxset with the mask & rubber throwing stars before it got banned
      Both bits have long since been lost though

Neil

Comment

Old skool lavvy chains = Nunchuks!

Comment

hjehehehhe, never realised.... presumed they were just lying around on the floor. Bless you.

Soundwave, I read that as boxset with rubber mask..... eeep.
          I finished it on the C64. Finding it tough as nails 20 years later though...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Soundwave, I read that as boxset with rubber mask..... eeep.
            Thats a totally different "special" boxset I bought

Comment

lmao........ i think i dug out my copy on the C64 last summer and rinsed through LN1 and LN2 with my bro, who still remembers teh game off by heart. VERY STEEP learning curve!

I would marry the music lol! Ive raved about this many times on here, but any excuse really....... you DO know the level warp on the island right, if you miss the boat at the end of the central park level right?

Charlie Bear is this available on the Wii VC? No way! 'was kosten sie?'

Comment

Wicked games - but nails.

Comment

Yeah, I got it on the UK Wii VC. Just before they stopped me using the shop Gits.

Comment

First half!

Comment

Second half!!

Comment

This is the best CD I have ever (ever, ever, ever) bought:

Comment

System 3 made some cracking games on the c64, does anyone remember a game they did called Vendetta? I loved that game as a kid.

Comment

Yep, it was a sorta unofficial "sequel" to LN2 back in the day!

Comment

Funny when you look back at the era before game were for adults. They were all kiddified back then before the PS1 made it all cool.

As if!!

Man games were so cool in the day. Some really awesome titles. System 3 were one of the best. Had so many of their titles on my C64.

Comment

Working...
                              X