Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frequency high scores - who's up for a challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequency high scores - who's up for a challenge?

There ain't a topic in here, so I thought I might start one. I know the game is nowhere near as popular as other games which have high score threads, but those of us who do have the game know that it is devilishly addictive. And I'm sure we can keep a little competition alive. I can't quite remember any scores yet, but if a couple of people post scores they pride themselves on I'll dig up what I've got on those levels. The most I've ever gotten is around 1,600. Anyway, post:

Song - Difficulty Level - Score

Simple as that. I'll find exact scores when I can get to the PS2. I know for a fact that ModoX has the game

Heh, indeed I do. Only got it today, so I don't have anything than can be classed as 'high', but rest assured, when I do I'll post them on here.

Comment

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

I've got the first 3 stages down nicely on Expert but the last 2 stages have plenty of room for improvement. Without wanting to sound like a braggart, I think my Freezepop score is in the top 1%. I've got that one down to a tee.

Comment

Not a bad idea, it'll be a good reason to go back and try and nail the expert tracks (gah ). Come on then show me some scores to aim for

Comment

Okay, here you go!

Akrobatik - 1857; No Doubt - 2207; Reload - 1111; Crystal Method - 2065; Orbit - 2243; Freezepop - 2916

Dub Pistols - 1627; Lo-Fidelity Allstars - 1468; Fear Factory - 2018; Oakenfold - 1498; Ethan Eves - 1466

Powerman 5000 - 1829; Orbital - 2581; DJ QBert - 1642; BT - 3250; Curve - 1583

Jungle Brothers - 1692; Funkstar De Luxe - 1790; Roni Size - 1725; Meat Beat Manifesto - 1552; Juno Reactor - 1684

Tony Trippi - 2497; DJ HMX - 1214; Symbion Project - 1247; Komputer Kontroller - 1492; FreQ Out - 1430; Surgecore - 2001; Robotkid vs Interekt - 1561

I fully accept my stage 4 & 5 ones are mediocre overall but I don't like most of those tracks so I hardly ever play them! Meat Beat Manifesto can get stuffed, frankly...

Comment

Meep. I obviously have a way to go yet. I finished Normal tonight and got Stage 1 of Advanced done, I guess I'll catch up with you guys in .. a few months.

Comment

Jeez, if only my PS2 wasn't playing up I could get mine off it - I was playing that bastard for six months!

I'll put my Amplitude ones up as well - all I can remember from that is getting 3700 approx. on all of the level 1 tracks and 4000 approx. on the Baldwin Brothers one. Got my arse kicked by the later tracks on insane mode, though, especially the Slipknot one.

Comment

My scores still aren't a patch on those posted... I've managed to break 2,000 in the BT song smartbomb (my fav; has the tastiest sections)

"official chemical visual missiles"

When I don't have the singing track I sing along myself....... sad?

Hehe

Will get scores in like... an hour .

Comment

Originally posted by Durham Red
                  BT - 3250
                  Originally posted by ?pint yesterday evening
                  BT - 3209

****ER!

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
                    Originally posted by Durham Red
                    BT - 3250
                    Originally posted by ?pint yesterday evening
                    BT - 3209

****ER!

Muhuhahahahahahaha!

Your Freq-Fu is mighty strong but not strong enough to defeat me. See if you can even come close to the Freezepop score, grasshopper...no one else alive has.

Comment

Yes. Oh yes. I competely owned BT Smartbomb just now. Other than the very start, and right at the end when it's just scratching, I did a complete run with a 6x multiplier. Only got 98% completion because I messed up a little, but final score - 3633.

Owned .

Comment

Akrobatik - 1589, No Doubt - 1099, Reeload - 1051, Crystal Method 1065, Orbit - 1525, Freezepop - 2228.

Dub Pistols - 1314, Lo Fidelity Allstars - 1003, Fear Factor - 1104, Paul Oakenfold - 1337 (lol), Ethan Eves - 1105.

Powerman 5000 - 1339, Orbital - 1364, DJ QBert - 1109, BT - 3633, Curve - 1069.

Jungle Brothers - 1192, Funkstar De Luxe - 1328, Roni Size & Reprazent - 1344, Meat Beat Manifesto - 1147, Juno Reactor - 1229.

Toni Trippi - 1643, DJ HMX - 1064, Symbion Project - 1102, Komputer Kontroller - 1185, FreQ Out - 1521, SurgeCore - 1909, Robotkid vs. Inter : Sekt - 1097.

Comment

**** me, I reckon that's the World Record you've got there, hon, by around 150-200 points at least.

Fab-u-lous!

Alas, some bastard took my Science Genius Girl WR just last week and there's no way I can squeeze another 40 points out of it to beat them. Feh. Still, I've got the Orbit WR on Freq and the Garbage and Mekon WRs on Amplitude so I guess I'll manage somehow...

Right, back to trying to get a decent score on Cosmonaut-sodding-bleeding-son-of-a-bitch-Zero.

Comment

I only got the game today. I have no rhythm, and I'm not fond of any of the songs on it (except Freezepop, natch).

I keep looking at the Gitaroo Man box on the shelf...

Anyway, the highest score I've got so far is around 300. Hey, that's good. In it's own way. [sighs]

Comment

I've had this game for nearly a year and I'm still in the 650-1100 band for every song. I'd play it more but my girlfriend gets driven mad by hearing 'Ex-Girlfriend' by No Doubt over and over again...

Comment

Working...
                              X