Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li 2009

Yes, that's right...to coincide with the 20th anniversary of Street Fighter in 2008, there'll be another Street Fighter film. I reckon it's gonna be crap just like the first one (Van Damme as Guile, anyone?). I'd much rather Capcom gave us a new Street Fighter game instead.

Well there were was one good thing about that old movie...

Comment

Pointless. If they couldn't make a decent movie when Street Fighter was the most talked about videogame on the planet, why do they think they can do it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos
        Well there were was one good thing about that old movie...

I suppose that young chap is quite attractive.

Comment

i wish it was a tony jaa film

Comment

Dear god..............noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

I won't be selling bargepoles to those of you who don't want to touch it with one

Comment

i did like the anime version film....even if some of the dialogue and plot was a bit cheesy

Comment

Buggers.

I agree with above poster, the anime SFII movie was brill, and the SFA one wasn't bad either. None of this live action rubbish.

Comment

The original anime had that sick intro with Sagat and Ryu, but the plot has always been too messy to make a decent movie for everyone to get decent screen time. They need to avoid celebs and any actors who cant do at least 90% of there own stunts IMO.

It doesnt matter if they couldnt do a decent flick when SF was huge, look at Blade (well 2 out of 3 aint bad ) as an example of a franchise that no one saw coming.

Anyway, theres no point getting hyped, you just know its gonna be for kids. Imagine a camp Akuma :hudder::

*edit*

Just read it and Chun Li's back story would be kool if they dont do a DOA and sex it up too much! Zhang Zhi FTW
                  Last edited by bash; 31-10-2006, 12:38.

Comment

They should call it Super Lol 2 X
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

They should just use this instead.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That short clip puts the entire Street Fighter movie to shame. Not to mention the fact that we saw more special moves in that clip than the entire Street Fighter movie!

Comment

This is the best news ever. I mean, how could another film about Street Fighter not be good. I hope they make E. Honda the main character this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE
                            They should just use this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYweptE-dl0
                            City Hunter wahoo!

Comment

lol i spat my grapes out at the city hunter movie lol! Its Operation Condor/armour of God 2 right?

Comment

Working...
                              X