snes sticks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snes sticks?

So, me and a friend were recently remeniscing about mortal kombat 2 and i decided id pick it up somewhere and we'd have an mk night or something. Trouble is, only snes related stuff i have left is mario paint and a pal snes console with no cables, controllers, anything.

So correct me if im wrong, but i think i can use the power cable from my nes, the av cords from a 64 and then all thats left to get is a couple of controlls and the game itself. and anyone who has a pal copy of mk2 theyre willing to part with let me know.

so, i could stick with normal snes pads, but my question is, are the super advantages/anything similar any good?

I understand that the NES/SNES UK power supplies are the same. A composite video cable from an N64 will work fine. If you want RGB, you'll have to modify a GameCube scart cable by removing the capacitors.

Incidentally, I have a PAL copy of MK3 which was given to me by Rosey Grey. If you want that, you can have it for postage.

Comment

You're in luck, I have a loose PAL MK2 here along with a few other PAL SNES titles. Sling me a PM and we can work out a cheap deal...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

pmd you both. ta

any stick experts?

Comment

Try picking up one of these:

Pretty good sticks, especially for the Neo Geo ports and other non 6 button fighters/scrolling fighters.

Only ever seen two though and they were both £5 from Teletossers back in the mid 90's, of which that is the one I kept for a few years.

Comment

I use a Hori Fighting stick i won from eBay a while ago, really nice stick much better than the crappy plastic fighting sticks hori makes these days.

(the one about half way down the page)

Comment

Working...
            X