Sega soccer slam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega soccer slam

yes belive it or not i am posting in the game forum. I am thinking of getting the above mentioned title for the xbox, i checked it out on some sites but wondered if any one actualy owned it. Is it as good as the reviews say bad or what?

sega soccer slam with your mates = best game ever.

sega soccer slam on your norman no pals = dire.

It's brilliant though, check out team VOLTA, with mad angus, the mental scotsman playing, he's a goal machine.

Comment

it's not a great/classic game by any means but it's true

with some mates it's more than enough fun

Comment

The game is quite fun for a while.
        I agree that it's far superior in multi-player but it's not that bad in single player. Getting all the upgrades and bonuses is good.
        I'd say it depended on how much you were paying determines if to get it. It's not worth ?40 new, but if you can get it as cheap as ?15-?20 game then it's a worthwhile purchase. Just don't expect too much from it.

Comment

What Stroppa said is right

Comment

I bought it 2nd hand for the GC, played one game single player and put it away, I thought it was dire. I'll pull it back out when I'm up for a multiplayer game, but I thought it was worthless for anything else.

Comment

I have to say I really enjoyed it, both in single and multiplayer.

Not the greatest game in the world, but a good laugh.

Comment

thanks for the replies , i decided i might as well get it. I do enjoy mostly multi player type games come to think of it , with friends and so on.

Comment

Working...
                X