Neo Geo collectors...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Geo collectors...?

Do you own a boxed copy of the Metal Slug 1 home cart?

If so, could you please pm me? I need to interview a collector for a new gamesTM feature.

You'll find a few over at neo-geo.com, its not that rare though sadly, please don't make a neogeo section in your mag that heralds it as such . .haha.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
      You'll find a few over at neo-geo.com, its not that rare though sadly, please don't make a neogeo section in your mag that heralds it as such . .haha.
      It's one of the most famous collectibles, though.

Will try Neo Geo, thanks.

Comment

Do an Ultimate 11 feature or *shock horror, lol there are more than everybody thinks* Kizuna Encounter.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

"Neo Geo collectors" Hmm... someone just said dirty words

Comment

Worth touching on the fact that some tosser in Asia has been making very convincing MS1 boots, with manuals, over the last few years. At least one was traded with Superpotato, a few have been on ebay.

There are rarer home carts though. The real collectors are in France and Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
              Worth touching on the fact that some tosser in Asia has been making very convincing MS1 boots, with manuals, over the last few years. At least one was traded with Superpotato, a few have been on ebay.
              Good point. I guess MVS conversions are a problem too.

Comment

J0e_Musashi has an original AES cart, or at least he used to. Haven't seen him post here in a while. Try over at rllmuk...

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                  J0e_Musashi has an original AES cart, or at least he used to. Haven't seen him post here in a while. Try over at rllmuk...
                  ...or try 4 posts up or so

Comment

Working...
                  X