When do you stop work for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you stop work for Christmas?

Next Friday for me, the 19th. I can't wait, I have been so busy at work at the moment that the days are just blurring into one long mess. I honestly woke up this morning and had to think about what day it was and what I had to do at work that day.
    I need a holiday, a long one.
    Last edited by Kieran76; 12-12-2008, 23:37.

24th here

But on the bright side, I'm not back until the 5th which is the day I sign my new permanent contract. Even better as a permanent contract where I work is like gold dust!!!

Comment

I hate working Christmas Eve. My best mates a porter in the Sheffield University and he always has to open the building on that day and says the only person who comes in is a professor who comes in a 4.45pm to wrap his presents.

Comment

I finished work for Christmas at the end of September. Last year!

My break will end sometime around the middle of next year when my "life interlude" will come to an end.

Comment

For the first time in my 7 years working I will be working christmas eve. I usually finish up and have 3 - 4 weeks off. thoroughly looking forwad to it too. I find I get bored out of work and I have so much to do I will enjoy being organised at christmas with all my work complete!

Comment

i finish up on Wednesday until the 6th of Jan

Comment

Monday 15th lunchtime. Back in 8th Jan

Comment

I get the 25th, the 26th, and the 1st of Jan off

Will probably just head home early most days around Christmas but still having to go in bites. Bah humbug.

Comment

Finish on the 19th, back on the 2nd. One good thing (the only good thing?) about Local Government is we get the Christmas\New Year week off for nothing.

Comment

3 weeks compulsory & unpaid leave started yesterday. Merry Christmas

Comment

23rd for me. Was supposed to be the nineteenth but I had to take Thursday and Friday off as holidays as I wasn't very well. Stupid probationary, no sick pay nonesense. Off till the 2nd which is nice.

Comment

Off from the 18th until the 5th of January.
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I had 11 days to take off before the end of the year, so I'm finishing Friday 19th and as I can carry 4 over I'll go back the 8th Jan 09

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser View Post
                            I had 11 days to take off before the end of the year, so I'm finishing Friday 19th and as I can carry 4 over I'll go back the 8th Jan 09
                            I really do hate you as of reading this

Comment

2 weeks ago i finished.

Helping someone out on Monday, then off till sometime in January.

Comment

Working...
                              X