Sega Mega Drive bag released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Mega Drive bag released

Apologies if this has already been posted, I've tried to avoid the retro section recently as I've had to pack my gear away for christmas

Just noticed this: http://www.retrotogo.com/2008/12/sega-mega-drive.html

Pete

It was at tgs, and very expensive

Comment

I'd buy that in a second if I was a bird, it just would'nt look right on a man though.

Comment

C'mon - send it to the people at uk:r! They're on a high after the OutRun news.

Comment

Its a bit gay to be fair.

Comment

I think it's from Japan, which (I'm told) has a more advanced/androgynous view on accessories like this (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Comment

If by advanced/androgynous you mean dudes with super hardcore handbags, then yes, yes they are.

Most of the ones I saw over there would put even places like Topman to shame

Comment

I'm glad to hear some place is snapping out of the gender stereotype nonsense then!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                  I'm glad to hear some place is snapping out of the gender stereotype nonsense then!

Ditto.

Comment

They should make it pink, write "GENESIS" instead, and see how it goes down in America

Comment

They'll get bricked to death like the Top Gear team did that time when they went to redneck city

yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                        They should make it pink, write "GENESIS" instead, and see how it goes down in America
                        ...I might buy one

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          They'll get bricked to death like the Top Gear team did that time when they went to redneck city

yakumo
                          heh, for some reason that particular episode of TG is being repeated here on BBC2 on Xmas day.

That bag would have been much more "man friendly" if it had a single adjustable strap - for chucking over your head.

Comment

It's a woman's bag - and looks geeky. I can't imagine that there are many people who would actually want to use one.

Comment

Working...
                            X