Clock Tower 3 - Any impressions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clock Tower 3 - Any impressions?

Ive been very interested in this for a while now and wondered if those who have the game could post some impressions before I decide whether or not to buy it. The idea of being largely defenseless, against fast moving and fearsome adversaries appeals to me, and from what I hear its more than a point and click adventure this time around. Any info would be great.

Just thought you might like to know that this months PSM2 has some footage of it on the DVD. Looks good, although they say "Is likely to be cut for a PAL release"...

--Ed

Comment

Yo!

I received the game on saturday, very pleased with it so far. It's got an original and unique premise in that your central character is a rather helpless 14 year old schoolgirl (called Alyssa) who, whilst searching for her mummy in their colossal mansion, is myteriously sent back to times like the 1942 blitz, and early 60's London. Once there she is hunted down by what appear to be resurrected serial killers of the time who seem to specifically be targetting Alyssa.

The game is very atmospheric and clearly uses the Devil May Cry engine to full effect, some of the locations are brilliantly detailed and the animation is superb. The ambient noises and music are very reminiscient of Silent Hill, but the scares are more in the Res Evil vein. And the puzzles are VERY "Capcom", as I'm sure you'll notice.

Suprisingly good!

Comment

im lookin forward to this game too! im curious as to whether its completley in english text and speach? Also, is it a long game? thanx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
          im lookin forward to this game too! im curious as to whether its completley in english text and speach?
          I assume you're referring to the Jap version? Can't comment on that I'm afraid. I am up to about 7 hours at the moment, but the counter doesn't stop when the game's paused so I dunno how accurate that is.

Comment

Ive not played it yet, got it here tho.

I have read that it is fairly short.

Comment

Working...
            X