History of playstation book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History of playstation book

Does anyone own this ? I don't think thats the correct title but I remember seeing it with all the prototype ps1 pads in and about the consoles development. I'd be interested to know what book it was and see a few pics if anyone does have it.

Or maybe this?

Comment

Hmm, could be , looks more like the 2nd one I think. I wouldn't know until I saw inside though, thanks for finding them however

I know someone has it here, hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
        Hmm, could be , looks more like the 2nd one I think. I wouldn't know until I saw inside though, thanks for finding them however

I know someone has it here, hmm.
        i had the second one and sold it to a member here

pretty good it was too, took all the decent saves from the discs for my PSone stuff

some lovely RE saves, just couldnt be arsed to start them again

Comment

But it's a JPN book, why would you want to see it?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just for the pictures I probably wouldn't buy it.

Comment

I bought the history book with the game save disks from Buster, worth it for those disks really

There is also 'Digital Dreams: The Work of the Sony Design Center', which covers all of the classic Sony product design before Playstation dominated the company, and everything became **** and cheap

That has pictures of many prototype PS1 controllers, and might be the book you are thinking of.
              Last edited by Papercut; 30-12-2008, 14:23.

Comment

ah possibly, thanks for replying, I remember edge magazine using shots from it back in the day.

Comment

I have the ps 20th anniversairy book & i dont remember seeing any pads in there it concentrated on the games. Still its a nice book, single handly managed to cause that to go out of stock at play asia LOL

Its worth it just for the data bank disks

Pics from the old thread

Comment

Working...
                  X