Favourite marble madness games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite marble madness games?

This isn't strictly a retro topic but I think most games of this type fit under retro.
    So my contenders are:

- marble madness
    - super monkey ball series
    - kula world
    - marble blast series
    - spindizzy

My choice would be the original super monkey ball, one of the most addictive games I have played and worth buying a gamecube for. The level with the interconnected rings was genius.

I can only remember playing a marble madness game on either the Master System or Megadrive. I really liked it and it had a great soundtrack too. Can't remember which Marble Madness it was though. Maybe it was the original.

Comment

Monkeyball was indeed a fantastic game & a true test of skill especially to find the fast routes through the levels.

Comment

I really enjoyed Spindizzy but nothing beats the original arcade Marble Madness. I absolutely adored (and still do) the soundtrack and the surreal visuals. Playing the home conversions were never as good but the Amiga demo running in the window of Pilot Software in Rathbone St still managed to make me buy a machine!

Comment

There's also "Mojo!" on the Xbox...
          Played it a while, but as most of these games, I'm only up for it for mostly 30 mins per setting (its music is too generic).

Comment

Spindizzy for me. Great game if a bit infuriating

Comment

marble madness for me - played it on my C64 for ages, was a family fav.

Comment

Marble madness on the nes was one of the first games I ever owned. The music still haunts me to this day and the co-op was great fun.

Monkey ball is still my favourite 'marble madness' game but this is mainly due to an unhealthy obsession I had with monkey target. When they changed that in monkey ball 2 I lost all interest.

Comment

Working...
                X