Unlocking retro tracks in Super Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlocking retro tracks in Super Circuit

Another Mario Kart question which is no way related to the feature i'm writing...

Anyway i'm playing through Super Circuit and you can apparently unlock the snes tracks by completing a cup and then completing it again whilst picking up at least 100 coins. I've done this on the first cup of 50cc and I don't seem to have unlocked anything...

A great addition to this game is that you can unlock the great Classic levels from the SNES Mario Kart game. To do this, you have to get 100 coins or more by the end of each circuit you play. Then when playing a circuit, press L or R on the Cup circuits you want and you will flip around to the levels in the SNES game for that cup. No need to search for the SNES game anymore.
    Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
      A great addition to this game is that you can unlock the great Classic levels from the SNES Mario Kart game. To do this, you have to get 100 coins or more by the end of each circuit you play. Then when playing a circuit, press L or R on the Cup circuits you want and you will flip around to the levels in the SNES game for that cup. No need to search for the SNES game anymore.
      Any help?
      ah right, so it's not enough to just complete a single cup, you have to do the entire circuit (all five cups) will try that later today.

Comment

My memory is a bit fuzzy here, but I think you should first beat a cup and come in 1st place and then play it again and collect the 100 coins to unlock the retro track of that same cup.

I'm sure you can't just do it in a single go.

Comment

But it is well worth doing. Super Circuit may actually be my favourite MK of all time...

Comment

Working...
          X