Help finding name of old arcade machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding name of old arcade machine

Played a game years ago, back when i was in high school. Must have been 12-14, so it was 1987-1989, maybe 1990.

Was a vertical shooter, with a robot that could transform into a plane, and possibly a vehicle. My memory is a bit hazy.

Anybody got any ideas? Really bugging me now!

Capcom did a game called Last Duel which was a similar'ish and there was also a game called Deceptor on the C64 which was a similar premise but it was a side scroller similar to a game called Thexder around the same time. I can't think of any other arcade games that fit the description, but one of the guys who collect boards may know.
    Last edited by NemesiS; 14-01-2009, 11:51.

Comment

Not a Macross game?

Comment

It's not Dangar is it? Recently played that for a challenge on another site. Or something like Terra Cresta...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Terra Cresta
          Now THAT is a game and a half

Comment

Definitely not Dangar or Terra Cresta. Just can't seem to find it anywhere.

:/

Comment

It sounds a bit like Magmax but iirc that's a side scroller. Did you try Last Duel as suggested? I've asked around and these 3 games came up again

Comment

Could've been Hyper Duel, but that's horizontal...

Comment

Nope, definitely not any of those!

This is silly, I just can't find anything that looks like it at all >_<

Comment

Heavy Unit?

Screens from the Mega Drive conversion - it came out on the PC Engine as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X