Beach Spikers and Bomberman Generations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach Spikers and Bomberman Generations

Anyone here have the JAPANESE versions of these games? Just wondering about ease of use and any extras?

Also anyone with these games could you post some impressions - I have read the NTSC-UK reviews before anyone mentions it but I like a wide variety of opinion!

Thanks

The Japanese Beach Spikers is easy to play, I didnt have any problems at all. Found the game itself to be enjoyable in multiplayer, and limited in one player. Its worth picking up if you can find it reasonably cheaply.

Havent played Bomberman Generations.

Comment

4 player Beach Spikers is one of the most underrated games this generation in my opinion (who gave it an 8). There is some Japanese in the game, but the only important text you'll need to know is the comments you give your teammate during the one player game - which I translated (read - copied from gamefaq) in the same order as the game lists them.

Comment

PeteJ can you provide me a list of those translations please. No one on Gamefaqs has them anymore.

Comment

If they are the same at the us version, then it is (in vertical order):
          Praise
          Encourage
          Chastise

Comment

PeteJ can you provide me a list of those translations please. No one on Gamefaqs has them anymore.
            'tis in the review!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
              'tis in the review!
              Yep didn't realise that was the exact order! Cheers!

Now anyone got some Bomberman translations and impressions?

Comment

Working...
              X