Seany Meet February 27th-29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seany Meet February 27th-29th

Just finished a rollercoaster of a convo with the big man himself. He's on for setting up a meet towards the back end of this month, the weekend of the 27th to be precise.

I don't know how 'set up' he is given his current circumstances at the moment although I'm sure all previous attendees will of course be more than welcome.

He'll elaborate further once he has time to come and visit the forum, Monday I think he said.

put my name in the hat

i'm around that weekend doing nowt

and if it means i can spoon with fuse again then i will be happy or i might get a chance to spoon with Mr Mullet

Comment

David,

Can you please give the big guy a message from me?

Tell him sorry, my phone is knackered (my beautiful iPhone ) and can he please get in touch with me via PM/email/whatever. I have something very important to ask him, that'll put a massive smile on his face.

Comment

It's Superbowl Sunday for him today so he's busy as hell and won't be near a PC. He'll be back on here tomorrow so just leave him a pm.

Comment

Of course, slipped my mind about the Superbowl (especially since I have to record it and watch it later, damn work).

Dropped him a message, cheers David.

Comment

Is he still in Southampton? I forget

Comment

Yep... I presume, he's walking around all over today sorting out food for tonight from his usual butchers anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman View Post
                Is he still in Southampton? I forget
                apparently its just around the corner from his old house

i was meant to go over yesterday but too busy with work

Comment

I shall be there!

Comment

I will be there. No internet due to moving house.

Comment

Can any of you who are in contact with him ask hime to conatct me please? He isn't answering my PM's or SMS - cheers

Comment

Something's cropped up on the Friday that I really only have one chance to attend, I'm heading down saarfhaaampton on the Saturday though, coming back Sunday. The train only takes 5-6hrs and costs £100 so it isn't too bad: Burnley - Preston - Wolverhampton - Southampton.

I will arrive at around 2pm Saturday.

The simplicity of the changeovers will dictate what time I can head back on Sunday.

Comment

Friday at Seanamania 09 is now off, the big man's PC is still KO'd so I am posting this by proxy - but Saturday (28th) is all good.

Comment

I'm afraid i cant make it on the Saturday

already got Students booked in to study over the weekend and i'm getting my gear ready for Medical board on the Monday

sorry chaps

Comment

Argh, was looking forward to finally meeting teh bust0r as well. nevermind. Always next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X