What's X game like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's X game like?

Thought it'd be a useful to have thread where you could ask what some of the more obscure games are like as even a thorough googling often lacks results!

Anyone played super monkey ball jr how is it?

Also had my eye on toki tori... not seen too much about it apart from the recent Wiiware game sequel or something?

I got super monkey ball just because it's amazing they crushed it into the gba; along with Doom, it's one of the few games that I could hardly believe was running on it. I reckon you should get it just because it's kind of a monument to the gba's capabilities. As far as the actual gameplay goes, it's roughly the same as, say, the gamecube monkey ball. Really quite difficult, so I haven't played it extensively, and whether this is because there's no analogue stick or because I just suck at Monkey Ball in general, I couldn't say. An essential item in any gba collection I think. That reminds me, why did nobody mention it in the top ten gba thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
      Anyone played super monkey ball jr how is it?
      Amazing how much stuff we've reviewed over the years

Comment

It was how it controlled on the dpad that worried me. I'll have to try it on the Gameboy player.

Comment

Working...
        X