Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian working holdiay visa - WHERE IS IT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian working holdiay visa - WHERE IS IT???

I'm trying to apply online for my application and need to do so ASAP as prices for tickets are really good right now.

I've been directed to the official site here:

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.

Now is it just me or is there absolutely noway of actually applying for the bloody thing? It's giving me a maintenance message just under 'Online Applications'

Is anyone else getting this?

I'd apply on one of the other numerous websites but they all cost double the amount, plus I don't know I can trust them with my money..

I went a few years ago, so things might have changed a little but certainly don't go through anyone else but the Australian Immigration website.. when I did it back then I sent through the application and payment online and got an automated reply after about 5 minutes telling me it was approved. As a British citizen you really shouldn't have anything to worry about getting issued a working holiday visa unless you have something dodgy which would require further scrutiny of your application.

At that time you just need to print that confirmation out and then after arriving in Oz go to the local government office with it and your passport to get the actual visa issued and placed in your passport.

Edit: There is a link on the Online Applications page for Working Holiday Visa - you need to start an application for a 1st working holiday visa http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/visito...sa-options.htm
    Last edited by r3z; 07-02-2009, 16:20.

Comment

Working...
    X