Tossers you admire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tossers you admire

Do you have respect for any complete twats?

I admire Mike Tyson, for his gall and lack of self-conciousness in making vulgar gestures during his rape trial. As a very shy person, I would love to have the balls to do that.

Please tell me what scumbags you admire, and why

[\blind date]

Can I/should I say my dad?

Oh, you want a reason too? Well he did help to create me, but he's your typical "yesteryear" parent who takes great delight in humiliating you at every possible opportunity.
    Last edited by Daragon; 07-02-2009, 17:38.

Comment

You certainly can, but be aware, I'm interested in tossers whom you admire for their nobbish behavious specifically. Is he one?

Comment

I think you're a very good poster Stroppy.

Honestly I think Wesley Snipes is awesome. He's considered a tosser because of the Blade Trinity thing, his behaviour on set is well documented as being difficult.
        However, he had a proper franchise, with a black leading man, it made money and had huge potential.
        Then someone said, I know lets get in a bunch of white kids with attitude!
        Good on him for making production as difficult as possible. A great franchise ruined by a PG13 mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post

I would be touched, but I know you're only saying that because I once called you a modern-day saint, or prophet, or something of equal value.

Comment

I admire Diddy, LL Cool J & Lil Wayne even though they all sprout rubbish......... I guess i like their intensity, confidence and charisma.

I also 'shamefully' admire Jin for doing what he does..... he really has skills - although he may have the GIFT, he also has the CURSE....... of being the wrong tone

I admire Mark Dacascos as well, even though he has not really hit the big time, and plays rubbish parts in stuff - at a pivotal time in my life he made me realise it was okay to be who i was, regardless of what others thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post
              You certainly can, but be aware, I'm interested in tossers whom you admire for their nobbish behavious specifically. Is he one?
              What do you consider nobbish behaviour? Does cracking absolutely atrocious jokes infront of your mates, spending an age on the phone talking to your partner before deciding to tell you they're on the phone, "forgetting" to tell you about your credit card bill turning up in the post up until the last possible moment before it's due class as suitably inappropriate?

Comment

Not really much of anything these days, but I admire Chris Evans even though he comes across (and is notorious for) being a complete arsehole to know or work for. In spite of his behaviour, he made good of his "humble" beginnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  What do you consider nobbish behaviour? Does cracking absolutely atrocious jokes infront of your mates, spending an age on the phone talking to your partner before deciding to tell you they're on the phone, "forgetting" to tell you about your credit card bill turning up in the post up until the last possible moment before it's due class as suitably inappropriate?
                  The first is typical Dad behaviour.
                  The second can be excused, as it's always good if your parents get on with your partner, although if said partner is paying the bills I can see how that might be annoying for him/her.
                  The third is nobbish if, as your use of speech marks implies, your Dad is doing it deliberately. I think it's highly unlikely that he is purposely impeding you paying off your credit card, but if he is, well, he certainly is a twat, if you don't mind me saying so.

As a guide for you, for future reference, I think this post that I just typed out qualifies as reasonably nobbish.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post

Honestly I think Wesley Snipes is awesome. He's considered a tosser because of the Blade Trinity thing, his behaviour on set is well documented as being difficult.
                    However, he had a proper franchise, with a black leading man, it made money and had huge potential.
                    Then someone said, I know lets get in a bunch of white kids with attitude!
                    Good on him for making production as difficult as possible. A great franchise ruined by a PG13 mentality.
                    I've always admired the way he put his career on the line to try to prevent the utter destruction of the Blade films that Trinity caused. that film was an atrocity, I was furious while watching it. It was completely anathema to everything that made the franchise so unique turning it into a corny style over substance piece of trash. Every single one of those Nightstalkers, or whatever they were called, was a horribly stereotypical, annoying, arrogant kid. And Ipod girl with her arrows that bounce round corners? Please.

I felt like they crammed too many plotlines into that film too. They could have made a whole film about purely the police going after Blade.

I always kind of liked Christian Bale, despite his odd moments, he had an edgy charisma. Since I heard that rant he did on the Terminator 4 set though frankly I've lost all respect for him. The guy is a bully plain and simple.

Comment

Patrick Bateman, Arnold Rimmer, Vic Mackey, Randall Graves, Gob Bluth, Clarence Boddicker.

Brilliant bastards, the lot of them.

Comment

Myself

Comment

Brannt Myhres.

Signed by the Vipers as a 20-goals-a-season scorer, something he'd never been.

When he failed to come up with the goods, due to being fat and ****, he decided to duff some blokes up instead.

His swansong was a recognition of what he should have been - a nutter the league feared.

Well done Wilson.

Comment

I think Chris Evans (I assume u mean TFI Chris Evans) has mellowed & humbles himself as of late.

Mine would have to be Robbie Williams. I love the guy for being such an arrogant tw@t because he obviously does it to piss ppl off & gets off on it. Plus the fact that most women love him for it & that winds most men up!!
                            I love the way he tickled Take That all this time hinting of a possible full line up, then BAM!, he drops the idea like a sack of spuds!!

Good on ya Rob, ya big wanker!!

Comment

My vote goes to Oliver Reed. Legendary!!!

Oliver Reed, who once reportedly downed 106 pints of beer in 24 hours, had no regrets about his hard-partying lifestyle. "My only regret," he once declared, "is that I didn't drink every pub dry and sleep with every woman on the planet!"

Comment

Working...
                              X