Paypal Gift Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Gift Fees

Anyone else notice Paypal are now charging for gift payments, seems to be something to do with their policy update on Feb 11 (coming in)??? had 2 out of my last two and I know its not the Credit Card thing. Any ideas?

How recently was this change brought in? My last paypal gift payment of about a week ago didn't charge me.

Edit: Gift payment to my account yesterday of £10 didn't cost me anything. Senders have always been charged a small fee for making a gift purchase if that's what you mean though. Chances are, it's within a certain amount and it won't charge you - either that or someone has a dislike for you...
    Last edited by Daragon; 09-02-2009, 18:15.

Comment

yesterday and today but todays was due to international (i knew about it), strange as i just sent one and that was no fee (but i had it in the balance)

Comment

What is it something like it's free from your balence or bank but not credit card?

Comment

Yeah it's free from a Paypal Balance or direct Bank Transfer but Debit or Credit cards are charged.

The sender does get the option though of covering fee's so the seller still gets the full amount agreed with no charges.

Neil

Comment

Working...
          X